One day before starting the tour in Puno, we will pick you up at the hotel 9.40 pm to take you to the Cusco terminal where we will take the interprovincial bus that leaves at 10:15 pm which will take you to Puno, the trip takes approximately 7 hours.
At the time of getting off and entering the Puno land terminal a transfer will already be waiting with a sign that bears his name and calling out loud, when the meeting will take them to the office that is on the second level.
The transfer will give you the indications about the tour they have, they will also have a certain time so they can have breakfast and go to the port of Puno.
In the port of Puno you will be indicated to which boat to board and start with the tour, it is approximately 40 minutes to reach the floating islands of the Uros already in the place they will have a guided tour by the president of the small islet where we will have the stop , then the president offers you a ride on a boat made entirely of cattails that will take you to the main island (cost 15 soles) on the main island you will find small restaurants and shops where they sell water, soda, cookies, etc.
After having visited the island of the Uros, we return to our boat to go to the second island that we will visit Amantani, it lasts approximately 1 hour, the place will have a typical lunch, the presentation of the families that provide their homes will be made as lodging, then go to settle and be able to rest. In the afternoon you will visit the attractions of the island and explain about the customs you have on the island.
In the evening after dinner the villagers hold a small party with musicians from the area.
Very early in the morning after a typical and refreshing breakfast we return to our boat, to go to the third and last island Taquile, where the villagers will receive us with open arms in their main square, they will explain about customs, to that are dedicated, what activities they do and we will visit a large part of the island, at this point you will have to run with your food, you will find more options for lunch.
- Pick up from the hotel or terminal in Puno.
- Lunch on Amantaní Island first day.
- Dinner on Amantani Island first day.
- Accommodation on Amantani Island, home of one of the villagers.
- Breakfast on Amantani Island second day.
- Motorboat for the entire journey.
- Professional guide in English or Spanish.
- After the tour, transfer to the terminal or the main square.
- Does not include the last lunch.
- Entrance to the island of the Uros. Cost 10 soles per person in the same place.
- Ride in the Totora boats. Cost 15 soles. What is optional.
- Water bottle.
- Transport Cusco-Puno-Cusco.
- You must bring cash to buy the tickets, and passport if you are foreigners and DNI if you are Peruvians.