With this program we will visit one of the new tourist circuits of Cusco. The "Humantay Lagoon" is a natural attraction located in the village of Soraypampa, formerly only visited by those who ventured to make the trek to the Salkantay, but now it has become one of the most visited places by travelers. Visiting the Humantay Lagoon will not take you more than 1 day, the walk is easy if you have previously acclimatized yourself in Cusco and the reward for this effort will be the wonderful landscape that is observed in this turquoise lagoon.
CUSCO – MOLLEPATA – SORAYPAMPA – HUMANTAY LAGOON
We will pick you up from your hotel between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. in our transport to go to the town of Mollepata located approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from Cusco, on the exuberant valley of the Apurímac River. Upon arrival in Mollepata we will have a nutritious breakfast. After breakfast we will continue our journey until we reach the town of Soraypampa. From this point we will start the hike for an hour and a half to two until we reach the Humantay Lagoon, where we will enjoy the scenery and take unforgettable photos and then return to Mollepata, place where we will have a buffet lunch. After lunch we will start the return trip to the city of Cusco. Our tour ends at approximately 6:30 p.m. Our last stop will be close to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- Informative briefing prior to departure.
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and transfer Cusco- Mollepata- Soraypampa- Cusco (starting point of the walk).
- Breakfast and lunch in Mollepata.
- Professional English- Spanish guide
- First aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Horse for riding.
- Others services not mentioned.
VERY IMPORTANT !!
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, please let the guide know.
- You must bring cash to buy the tickets, and passport if you are foreigners and DNI if you are Peruvians.