The Inca Trail 2 days 1 night is a short version of the famous Classical Inca Trail, for those persons are looking adventure but don’t have enough time to do the longest trips, o think is not in enough shape to hike all classic Inca Trail, is as well a very good chance for people who want to hike but sleep in the good comfort as a hotel
Inca trail short version, of this famous hike we will still have the luxury option to do a peregrination using the ancient very well stone paved Inca trail to the lost city of the Incas Machu Picchu, it is short trail take you in one day full day of adventure, to taste the feeling of challenger hike, having brief taking landscapes with steeper mountains surrounded of a tropical zone, is even better when you have the great destination of Machu Picchu, this short version is going to provided us wonderful memories because we will get the city of the most spiritual people of the Andes, as same they were used to do, to finally enjoy the marvelous sun shine in the city of the sky.
Day 1: Cusco – km 104 – Aguas Calientes city.
Pick you up from your hotel early in the morning. Drive to Ollantaytambo Train station. 1:20 minutes to Km 104 on the train. Our Lunch it´ll be organize on the spectacular Inca site of Wiñay wayna. Camping spot Puente Ruinas/ Hotel Aguas Calientes. First day distance 14 km. Weather, warm and can rain any moment even in the dry season.
Day 2: Machu Picchu – Cusco
We can hike to Machu Picchu still early in the morning. We will have a Guiding tour with very good explanations of our tour Guide in Machu Picchu. We can climb the extra mountain Wayna Picchu Mountain (if we booked it in advance). After everything we can get to Aguas Calientes city for lunch by walk or bus. We have to take the train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo train stations. Our private transportations from Ollantaytambo to Cusco it’ll be waiting with our names.
- Pre-departure briefing at your Hotel or our office.
- Professional English speaking local tour guide.
- Pick up from your hotel and transport to train station of Ollantaytambo.
- Entrance fee to the Inca Trail.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Round rip touristic bus tickets.
- 1 breakfast, 1 snack, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner. All of these meals are prepared by different local restaurants (except the lunch in the first day it’ll be a great box lunch).
- Bottle water for first day after first lunch to refill your water bottles.
- Good snacks every morning.
- All our tour guides have oxygen tank and first aid kit for any emergency.
- Optional vegetarian food and specialized diets on request no extra fee!
- Guiding tour in Machu Picchu.
- Train, type Expedition round trip form Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes City -Ollantaytambo train station and then by private van to Cusco and drop you off in your hotel.
- 1-night accommodation in 3 starts Hotel at Aguas Calientes, if you like to upgrade your hotel let us know in advance (price based according the quality of hotel).
- Health insurance for our porters, cook, guides, field crew.
- Breakfast on the first day (ask at your hotel)
- Trekking poles (you can hire from us).
- Last lunch in Machu Picchu or Aguas Calientes City.
- Extra beverages such us energy drinks soda or others.
- Travel and health insurance very necessary.
- Entrance to the hot springs /Aguas Calientes 10 soles.
- Travel and health insurance. (Bring copies with you please) we highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
- Tips for our crew, it is a personal present up to you.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, please let the guide know.
- You must bring cash to buy the tickets, and passport if you are foreigners and DNI if you are Peruvians.